Hey Georgetown, We're ready for your Dry Cleaning!
FIRST THING'S FIRST: Store the number for Customer Care in your phone - 888.611.9274
You can reach them with questions or concerns M-F, 7:30am-8pm
WHEN DOES MY DRY CLEANING GET PICKED UP?
- We pick up from the Leavey Hotel on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- We pick up from the Law School on Thursdays.
- Please have your Dry Cleaning at the pick-up site by 12pm.
- There may be changes due to holidays, which we'll inform you about via email.
- WHERE DOES MY DRY CLEANING GET PICKED UP?
- On the main Georgetown Campus, take your dry cleaning to the front desk at Leavey Hotel
- On the Law Campus, take your dry cleaning to the fitness center desk
- You can leave your dry cleaning as early before your pick-up time as you'd like. However, Wash Cycle Laundry is not responsible for your items when they are not in our possession. We've worked with Georgetown to find secure Dry Cleaning pick-up sites, so we don't expect this to be an issue.
- WHEN DOES MY DRY CLEANING GET RETURNED?
- Everything comes back the next service day by 7PM. So if you left your Dry Cleaning on Monday, it will be returned by 7PM Wednesday.
- If you left your Dry Cleaning for pickup at the Law Campus on Thursday, it will be returned by 7PM Friday.
- HOW MUCH DOES THIS SERVICE COST?
- We charge per item, and you can find those prices here.
- You will receive an invoice via email with the total cost of your service once we have inventoried your items.
- WHAT DO I PUT MY CLOTHES IN (DO I GET A SPECIAL BAG)?
- For your first service, bring your dry cleaning in a trash bag or laundry bag to the pick-up site. Make sure the bag is clearly labeled with the words DRY CLEANING and your name. NOTE: Do not use a laundry bag from another laundry company. To avoid confusion, we won't pick up laundry in a bag that has a different company's name on it.
- We will return your clothes in a blue Wash Cycle Laundry Dry Cleaning bag. Please use this bag for all future orders.
- When you place clothes in this bag, you have agreed that these items are fit for Dry Cleaning.
- We expect this bag to last you all year. If you lose it, we reserve the right to charge you $5 for a new bag.
- A FEW MORE TERMS:
- Wash Cycle Laundry will inventory all dry cleaning items once they arrive at the facility to be cleaned. This inventory is final, and we will track your items carefully to return them to you. However, in the event of loss or damage of dry cleaned items, we will reimburse you up to 10 times the charge per article (for example, a maximum refund would be $25 for a laundered & pressed shirt or $70 for a skirt). Should you find an issue with one of your pieces, please notify us within 24 hours of your delivery.
- Wash Cycle Laundry cannot be responsible for wear and tear resulting from cleaning for very delicate items such as buttons or sequins, or for clothing missing proper care labels.
- "Extras" will be charged at the discretion of the dry cleaner, in order to process your garment the best way possible, in increments of $3 or $5 upon delivery to the laundry facility. These charges will be added to your final invoice.
- THERE'S GOTTA BE SOME OTHER LEGAL STUFF, RIGHT?
QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? SOMETHING NOT COVERED HERE?
Or Call 888.611.WASH (9274)