Launder and Press
Do you want to work in a fun and rewarding team environment? Do you find it satisfying when you’re able to see how much you and your teammates accomplished together at the end of a day? If so, then becoming a Laundry Team Member at Wash Cycle Laundry may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Wash Cycle Laundry is a rapidly growing laundry business founded in Philadelphia and now also operating in Washington, DC. Working at Wash Cycle Laundry means that you’re part of a team that is making a positive impact in your community and on the environment. Wash Cycle Laundry has proven that it is possible to use bicycle pulled trailers, as an eco-friendly alternative to trucks, to haul over 2.5 million pounds of laundry since our inception. Additionally, Wash Cycle Laundry continues to create job opportunities for people who are trying to reenter the workforce.
Job Overview and Requirements
Our Laundry Team Members are the gears and chain of Wash Cycle Laundry helping propel our growing company forward. Using precision and active communication, Laundry Team Members work together tirelessly to provide our residential and commercial customers with clean clothes, sanitary linen, and a great experience with Wash Cycle Laundry.
- Loading washing machines, transferring to dryers, and folding garments according to company standards and guidelines, as well as following special requests as needed.
- Performing quality checks at all stages to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining cleanliness standards of the laundry facility by performing routine housekeeping.
- Following all safety procedures set forth by management and Team Leaders, wearing proper protective equipment when necessary.
- Diligently logging all work into Laundry ELF and/or LOBI.
- Proactively tracking inventory, such as reporting shortages of items and receiving new inventory.
- Utilizing iSolved, the company’s online tool to update availability, check schedules, and clock-in for hours worked.
- Other duties and responsibilities as decided by management.
- Ability to efficiently complete tasks without compromising quality.
- Adaptable and willing to learn and take on new tasks.
- Basic computer literacy and the ability to learn Wash Cycle Laundry’s ELF and LOBI systems.
- Enthusiastic team-player with the ability to take direction from both peers and management.
- Physical: ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and the stamina to stand and do physical work for long periods of time.
- Proactive and clear communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to perform repetitive manual tasks over the course of a shift.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $11/hour, commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for promotion and advancement of team members that go above & beyond the call of duty.
- Performance-based incentives
E-mail your resume to email@example.com to apply today!